It's that time of the year again, where we can look back and be grateful for everything we've received. All the good moments that have joyfully enriched our lives; and the unpleasant ones, which have made us that much wiser. It's also easy to be ungrateful for all the things we didn't receive and how we had hoped to do better. According to this inspiring quote, I would like to think that I am doing 'Better than Good', and I hope you are too.









1. I am doing better than good because I clearly understand that failure is an event, not a person; that yesterday ended last night, and today is my brand new day.

2. I am doing better than good because I have made friends with my past, I am focused on the present, and optimistic about my future.

3. I am doing better than good because I know that success doesn't make me, and failure doesn't break me.

4. I am doing better than good because I am filled with faith, hope and love; and I live without anger, greed, guilt, envy or thoughts of revenge.

5. I am doing better than good because I know that failure to stand for what is morally right is the prelude to being the victim of what is criminally wrong.

6. I am doing better than good because I have made friends of my adversaries, and have gained the love and respect of those who know me best.

7. I am doing better than good because I understand that others can give me contentment, but genuine happiness comes when I do things for others.

8. I am doing better than good because I am pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude, and generous to the needy.

9. I am doing better than good because I love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, friendship to the friendless, and encouragement to the discouraged.

10. I am doing better than good because I can look back in forgiveness, forward in hope, down in compassion, and up with gratitude.






*Quote by Zig Ziglar





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top