Sunglasses Spring/Summer 2011
by Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham has had a far more successful career as a fashion designer than a solo artist. Besides for just denim, dresses and handbags, she has now extended her design expertise to sunglasses. Her Spring/Summer 2011 collection features a chic and diverse range of sunglasses.
All pairs are hand-made and have a classic, yet modern appeal. There are styles to suit all tastes and face shapes, from aviators and wayfarers to square and retro designs. Aside from basic black, earthy colour has been added to the range in moss green, gray and taupe.
1. Perfect Square Smoke - A transparent gray crystal frame with graduated brown lens.
2. 18 Carat Gold Classic Aviator - Limited edition gold-metal framed aviator with a layered 18 carat gold lens.
3. Modern Cat Black - A classic black cat-eye frame with solid black lens. Very Audrey Hepburn.
4. Silver Visor - Silver wrapped frame with graduated brown visor lens.
5. Modern Cat - A light gray lamé cat-eye frame with mirrored gray lens.
6. Classic Aviator Midnight - Simple metal frame with tonal purple mirrored lens. Very hip.
7. Silver Wayfarer - A white and silver acetate frame with dark solid lens.
8. Large 'V' Taupe - A taupe coloured oversized frame with graduated lens and signature 'v' shaped brow.
These sunnies are stylish and provide 100% UV protection. I like 3 for a timeless look, 2 for some shine and 6 to jazz things up. The sunglasses sell from R2 440 to R5 500 on Polyvore.