The AnnaSophia Robb Edition
You may recognize AnnaSophia Robb as the breakout star of TV's newest fashion-frenzied series, 'The Carrie Diaries'. Playing a young Carrie Bradshaw, the 19-year old actress has displayed a flair for style on-screen & on the red carpet. AnnaSophia has a longstanding appreciation for design label Alice + Olivia, as seen in this edition of 'Who Wore It Better?'
* AnnaSophia films an episode of 'The Carrie Diaries' wearing a charming watercolour printed dress with A-line skirt. Her eye-catching ensemble has been styled with a floral denim jacket, cerise pink belt, turquoise tulle underskirt and pastel shaded Giuseppe Zanotti slingbacks.
* TV actress Sami Gayle wears the same embellished collared Alice + Olivia dress with matching belt, accessorized with an orange reptile clutch and winsome heart-print heels.
* In the Alice+Olivia lookbook, the dress is kept consistent with matching pastel printed shoes.
The Verdict: I love this dress as it has been simply styled on the model, but I also admire the creativity and multi-shaded styling on AnnaSophia. That's a look made only for the fashionable thrill of TV, (and perhaps New York Fashion Week).
* Smash star Megan Hilty wears a lace bodice dress from Alice + Olivia's Fall 2012 collection with burgundy pumps, also by the brand.
* AnnaSophia Robb was spotted in the same black and white peplum dress. Her choice of black flat Salvatore Ferragamo pumps were a bit puzzling to me.
* Heiress Lydia Hearst showed off her modelesque height in the same cocktail dress, opting to style it with a cutesy black hat and pumps by Alice + Olivia.
* On the model, the dress was shown with a black skinny belt and sheer yoke.
The Verdict: My vote goes to the model, the dress needed the definition of a belt and also the sheer yoke makes the beautiful lace detailing more prominent.
* AnnaSophia was delightful in a black, green and pink floral print dress with halter straps from Alice + Olivia's previous Spring collection. She added a stunning pair of Yves Saint Laurent metallic gold and black T-Bar strappy sandals.
* Modern Family's Ariel Winter was also seen in the same frilled bottom dress, stepping out in black pumps and an enchanted braided halo hairstyle.
* The model's dress has been fitted with a wide leather belt and nude wedge platforms.
The Verdict: I am on the fence here...I liked Ariel's adorable hairstyle, but I also think that AnnaSophia's heels were the perfect shoe choice. Any thoughts?
* Holland Roden was captivating in a romantic white feathered frock from Alice + Olivia's Spring 2013 collection. The 'Teen Wolf' star was accessorized with gold Jerome C. Rousseau sandals, a white leather clutch bag and bold red lipstick.
* We recently saw AnnaSophia Robb wear the same lace embroidered white dress just last week. Her dreamy look was styled with silver Stuart Weitzman pumps.
* The dress is just as magical in the lookbook, worn with leather cut-out sandals.
The Verdict: I prefer AnnaSophia in this dress, the fit is better on her and I like the more subtle makeup. It's the type of dress that looks splendidly pretty on all three.
I would love to hear your verdicts on 'Who Wore It Best' in each round.