Elaborate hats and fascinators were the essential accessory at today's Royal Wedding.
VIP guests wore many versions of the headpiece, from the stylish to the outright insane.
- Princess Eugenie wears a bold blue headpiece with purple flowers and a spray of white feathers. Princess Beatrice wears an outrageous structural hat in beige. Did she borrow it from Lady Gaga? Both royal disasters are by milliner Philip Treacy.
- Spain's Princess Letizia matches her dress to her sweet pink tulle-topped hat.
- Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece wore a light blue Marie-Antoinette inspired headpiece, decorated with rosettes.
- Victoria Beckham opted for an oval pillbox hat with twisted accents in navy blue.
- Princess Victoria of Sweden looks classy in a simple coral wide-brimmed straw hat.
- Lady Frederick Windsor dons a sculpted navy blue hat with loops and twirls.
- Spanish beauty Miriam Gonzalez Durantez wore an exotic floral creation in orange. She is the wife of Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.
- British socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson looks ridiculous in this bright blue tear-shaped hat. Can she even see properly? She is accompanied by her sister Santa, who wore a flamboyant floral nest.
- Royal bride-to-be Zara Phillips holds on to her larger-than-life black hat with large flower attached to one side.
- Chancellor George Osbourne's wife, Frances wore an elaborate black and white feathered fascinator.