by Vera Bradley
If you've grown tired of that basic black vinyl laptop case, let me introduce you to Vera Bradley. This accessories company was created in 1982, after founders Patricia Miller and Barbara Bradley noticed the need for more feminine looking travel cases. 30 years later, the Vera Bradley brand continues to inject fun and colour into the luggage industry, producing duffel bags, roll-on luggage, school backpacks, toddler bags and laptop cases, which I've featured today.
Their signature style is based on quilted cotton travel bags in unique prints and vibrant colours. Prettily patterned on the outside, with a padded interior lining and safety straps, Vera Bradley laptop bags are designed to protect your favourite gadget in style. Utterly girly, slightly rustic and easily functional.
1. Mini Laptop Case in Twirly Birds Pink. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
2. E Reader Sleeve in Suzani. 8" Width. $32 / R260.50
3. Laptop Portfolio in Happy Snails. 17" Width. $82 / R667.50
4. Mini Laptop Case in Buttercup. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
5. Laptop Portfolio in Baroque. 17" Width. $82 / R667.50
6. 17" Laptop Sleeve in Mocha Rouge. $45 / R366.30
7. Mini Laptop Case in Night & Day. 11 1/4" Width. $52 / R423.30
8. Attaché case in Folkloric. 14" Width $88 / R716.30
9. E-Reader Sleeve in Rhythm & Blues. 8" Width. $32 / R260.50
These prices are quite competitive compared to what we get in stores here in South Africa. All the patterns are interchangeable, each bag type/size is available in every print. If you like a specific theme, you will be delightful to know that there is also stationary, wallets, umbrellas and cosmetic cases to match. So you can colour coordinate all your personal portable gadgets. To see the full range, visit verabradley.com. International shipping is available via Barnes and Noble.