Winter Street Style
Pippa Middleton is hailed as a Brit It-Girl and fashion icon, admired for her sophisticated style and graceful demeanor. She has become widely known, along with her sister Kate Middleton, for their timeless style that is easy to attain. Pippa demonstrates that looking polished isn't always about high-end labels or high heels. The simplest of styles can be the most appealing.
For Winter 2011, Pippa has been sporting a variety of elegant coats, in different shapes, fabrics and colours. Pippa is an expert at making optimal use of her accessories, which is something we can all relate to. Her no-fail formula for a dashing winter's day work outfit are: A classic coat, black tights or skinny jeans, a deluxe leather handbag, knee-high boots and a voguish pair of Chanel sunglasses. And she gets it right every time. Here is some street style inspiration featuring the many coats from the closet of Pippa Middleton.
1. Pippa colours a grey winter's day in a bright blue double-breasted Ted Baker trench coat over black leggings and Russell and Bromley black boots. She accessorizes with a heart print Beulah London scarf and Modalu bag.
2. Pippa rules in red, with a collarless coat by Zara. French Connection skinny jeans, a brown croc Modalu bag and tan suede boots complete her cozy look.
3. She wears a chic tuxedo style jacket in royal blue with black velvet lapels & collar, by Sara Berman. It's paired with a simple black dress, tights, ankle boots & her favourite black bag.
4. Pippa put on a cute blue, black and grey checked coat over skinny jeans and her Russell and Bromley boots. Customary bag of choice by Modalu.
5. Pippa wears an army green Fay duffle coat with tan leather buckle detail. Underneath she has on a printed Alice by Temperley top. Her tan boots & Modalu bag are added to this look.
6. Her zip-up black coat is from Zara, teamed with a leopard print scarf, her much-loved tan boots and a tan Modalu bag.
7. Pippa is wrapped up in a dark brown Susannah robe coat, carrying a two-tone Loewe hangbag and wearing her comfy black boots.
8. Another military green coat, this one in a different style, by Reiss. It's worn with a leopard print scarf, Loewe bag and her trusty flat tan boots.
9. Ms Middleton looks smart in a linen blend charcoal grey trench by Reiss, with black sheer tights, black ankle boots and Modalu oyster croc bag. Her faux fur stole adds a luxurious element to this outfit.
10. Her adorable heart print grey and black dress is by Markus Lupfer, worn under a chic Zara blazer. She carries the same croc bag and wears Nicholas Kirkwood flats.
11. Pippa looks lovely in a slate grey wool coat with clinched waist and black edging. Her Russell and Bromley knee-high boots and Modalu bag make another appearance.
12. A grey A-line duffle coat with puff collar by Fay worn over a matching grey dress, with opaque black tights and black boots.
Pippa may only be as famous as that bridesmaid dress she wore to Prince William and Kate's wedding, but even if she wasn't a media made celebrity - if she were just a stranger that passed you by on a sidewalk somewhere, you would probably turn around and think, "Well, that's one stylish girl."