There is nothing quite like the rose-tinged spirit of Valentine's Day to bring out the romantic in all of us, even a cynic like me. With love painted all over airwaves and TV screens, it reminded me of the many cloyingly sweet and sentimental movies I have seen in recent years...and the heartstoppingly soppy quotes from them. These are a few good lines from a few good movies that have stuck with me. Please click on the cards for a larger view.
















































If you haven't already seen any of these movies, I would highly recommend them to you for some good old fashioned schmaltz and Jane Austen type of toe-curling, heart palpitating, butterfly inducing romance. What memorable movie quote features as your favourite?



*All movie quote cards created by me, with images via Google. If you would like to use them, please refer back to me. Thanks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top